Rise Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Rise Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Rise age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Rise Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Rise is an American biographical sports-drama film, directed by Akin Omotoso, and written by Arash Amel. Based on the true story of three young Nigerian-Greek brothers,
Produced by Bernie Goldmann
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Rise
Directed by – Akin Omotoso
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – June 24,2022 (United states)
Original Language – English
Official Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | Rise Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Rise Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Rise Age Rating is PG for thematic elements and brief language.
The tagline of the movie
A King Will Come from Across the Sea
Synopsis of the Movie Rise
The genuine story occasions follow three Greek siblings, who are raised out of obscurity and pushed into the acclaim of the expert ball. Guardians Vera and Charles Antetokounmpo move to Greece from Nigeria for an opportunity at a superior life for their loved ones. The couple endeavors to accommodate their five kids, while the truth of removal from a troublesome citizenship framework undermines the fantasies of their youngsters.
To bring in sufficient cash to take care of the bills, the family cooperates to offer gifts to vacationers in Athens. Whenever the opportunity emerges, the Antetokounmpo siblings take their dissatisfactions to the public b-ball courts. Exclusively, they rapidly understand that despite the fact that they have no involvement with the game, they are normally gifted athletes. With the assistance of a headhunter, the threesome chooses to seek after vocations in the NBA.
The movie Rise includes:-
- No sexual content or nudity
- Mild violence
- No alcohol
- No smoking Cigrattes
- Some intense scenes
- Emotional scenes
- Based on a true story
- Rise Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Rise movie
The Movie, Rise is released on June 24, 2022
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Rise?
- Uche Agada as Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Ral Agada as Athanasios “Thanasis” Antetokounmpo
- Jaden Osimuwa as Kostantinos “Kostas” Antetokounmpo
- Elijah Shomanke as Alexandros “Alex” Antetokounmpo
- Anthony Abiola as Francis Antetokounmpo
- Yetide Badaki as Veronica Antetokounmpo
- Dayo Okeniyi as Charles Antetokounmpo
- Manish Dayal as Kevin
- Taylor Nichols as John Hammond:
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.