Royalteen Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Royalteen Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you understand the Movie Royalteen age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Royalteen age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Royalteen is an upcoming Netflix Norwegian Romance film directed by Per-Olav Sørensen and Emilie Beck.
Production Company The Global Ensemble Drama ,Distributors Netflix.
The film is set to be released on August 17, 2022, on Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Royalteen
Directed by – Per-Olav Sørensen and Emilie Beck
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website- Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Royalteen Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Royalteen Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Royalteen
The Movie, Royalteen includes:-
- No Violence
- Sexual references
- No Nudity
- Kissing scenes
- Teen drinking alcohol
- Royalteen Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of the Royalteen movie
The Movie, Royalteen is scheduled to be released on August 17, 2022.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Royalteen ?
- Veslemøy Mørkrid as Lise Karlsvik (Lena’s mother)
- Ines Høysæter Asserson as Lena
- Elli Rhiannon Müller Osborne as Margrethe
- Mathias Storhøi as Prince Kalle
- Sunniva Lind Høverstad as Renate
- Pål Richard Lunderby as Speaking Journalist from VG(News Paper)
- Amalie Sporsheim as Ingrid
- Filip Bargee Ramberg as Fanny
- Kirsti Stubø as Dronningen
- Niels Halstensen Skåber as Gunnar
- Christian Ruud Kallum as Ove
- Carmen Andrea Høilund as Guro
- Petter Width Kristiansen as Pappa
- Vår Sørensen Grønlie as Astrid
- Martin Grid Toennesen as Prince Kalles bodyguard
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.