Running The Bases (2022 film)
Running The Bases Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is suitable for your kid? To know more details about the Running The Bases Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Running The Bases age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Running The Bases Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Running the Bases is an upcoming family film directed and written by Marty Roberts, and Jimmy Womble.
Distributed by Bridgestone Multimedia. The production companies are UP2U Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name– Running The Bases
Directed by – Marty Roberts, Jimmy Womble
Age Rating – PG
Release Date – September 16, 2022 (United states)
– 16:9 HD
Original Language – English
Official site – Running the Bases
Tips for Parents Guides | Running The Bases Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Running The Bases Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Running The Bases Age Rating is PG for thematic content, some violence, and mild language.
The tagline of the movie
What if the only way to win is to lose?
Synopsis of the Movie Running The Bases
The movie Running The Bases is Include:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual References
- Some violence
- Language Throughout
- Mild strong language
- Thematic elements
- Running The Bases Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
PG: Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Running The Bases movie
The Movie, Running The Bases is released on September 16, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Running The Bases?
- Brett Varvel as Luke Brooks
- Gigi Orsillo as Jessica Brooks
- Todd Terry as Michael Jamison
- Eric Hanson as Coach Gilbert
- Raphael Ruggero as Teen Luke Brooks
- Cameron Arnett as Sam Parker
- Isabelle Almoyan as Katie Harper
- Jackson Trent as Coach Morris
- Michael Ochotorena as Red
- Isaiah LaBorde as Rick Garrison
- Michael J. Patterson as Officer Turner
- Justin Sterner as Ryan Jamison
- Garry Nation as Ted Graham
- Candace Kirkpatrick as Heather Gray
- David Michael Reardon as Cody Garrison
- Amber Sweet Sterner as Danielle
- Brendan Carl Reimer as Joshua Brooks
- Dakota Bruton as Teenage Jessica
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Running the Bases
Director- Marty Roberts, Jimmy Womble
Distributor- Bridgestone Multimedia.
I honestly didn’t expect much, but your typical faith-based movie that’s not bad, but also, not that great either. BUT THIS MOVIE WAS SO INCREDIBLE TO ME THAT I DIDN’T WANT IT TO END!!! I HOPE TO SEE MANY MORE MOVIES FROM MASTERMINDS BEHIND THIS!