Santo Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Santo details about Santo Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Santo age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Santo Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Santo is Netflix’s upcoming Spanish Series created by Carlos López.
Production Companies are Nostromo Pictures. Distributed by Netflix.
Santo is set to be released on September 16, 2022, On Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Santo
Created by – Carlos López
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Aspect ratio – 2.00 : 1
Country of origin – SpainOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Santo Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Santo Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Santo
The series, Santo, includes:-
- Alcohol consumption
- No Sexual Reference
- No Nudity
- Some emotional scenes
- Profanity use
- Santo Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Santo
The series, Santo, has 8 Episodes in 1 season.
Is Santo suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Santo is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Santo Age Rating. Assuming that Santo Age Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Santo Age Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Santo. Subsequently, ensure you check Santo Age Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Santo?
- Raúl Arévalo as Millán
- Greta Fernández as Susi
- Victoria Guerra as Bárbara
- Bruno Gagliasso as Cardona
- Daniel Horvath as Ivar Becken
- María Vázquez as Arantxa
- Maarten Dannenberg as Olin Hansen
- Iñaki Mur as Guillermo Alonso
- Thomas Aquino as Paulo
- Judith Fernández as Lucía
- Samuel López as Oficial Mata
- Martin Aslan as Axel Rohde
- Carmela Lloret as Terapeuta
- Isaac Dos Santos as Samuel
- Julen Alba as Camello
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.