Smile (2022 Film)
Smile Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Smile Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Smile Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Smile is an upcoming American psychological horror film written and directed by Parker Finn and is based on his 2020 short film Laura Hasn’t Slept.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Smile
Directed by – Parker Finn
Age Rating – R
Release Date – September 30 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Smile Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Smile Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Smile Age Rating is R for strong violent content and grisly images, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie Smile
After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can’t explain. Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality.
The movie, Smile includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Nudity
- No Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- Smile Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Smile movie
The Movie is released on September 30.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Smile?
- Sosie Bacon as Rose Cotter
- Jessie T. Usher as Trevor
- Kyle Gallner as Joel
- Dora Kiss as Mom Cotter
- Sara Kapner as Stephanie
- Scot Teller as Prison Guard
- Nick Arapoglou as Greg
- Shevy Gutierrez as Officer Wilkes
- Setty Brosevelt as Driver
- Jared Johnston as Orderly Dan
- Jerry Lobrow as Cocktail Party Guest
- Asia Hernandez as Yvonne
- Caitlin Stasey
- Rob Morgan
- Kal Penn
- Judy Reyes
- Kevin Keppy
- Gillian Zinser
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.