Smiling Friends Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Smiling Friends Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Smiling Friends Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Smiling Friends Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Laura Dimaio.
Production companies are Goblin Caught on Tape, Williams Street. Distributed by Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
The first season was premiered on January 10, 2022, However, the second season is premired on February 9, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Smiling Friends
Created by – Michael Cusack, Zach Hadel
Age Rating – TV-MA
Episodes – 8
Season – 1
Original language – English
– United States, Australia
Also known as – Desmond’s Big Day Out
Official website – Smiling Friends
Tips for Parents Guides | Smiling Friends Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Smiling Friends Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
Smiling Friends Age Rating is TV-MA for violence and adult comedy.
Synopsis of the Series Smiling Friends
Grinning Friends Inc. is a little foundation, settled in a city looking like Philadelphia, whose mission is to give joy to the world. The series follows the everyday lives and misfortunes of its delegates pessimistic Charlie and bright, hopeful Pim-as they attempt to assist the grieved individuals who call their cause’s hotline, however, this task ordinarily ends up being more provoking than expected because of the frequently firmly established nature of their clients’ concerns.
The Series Smiling Friends includes:-
- Sexual content
- Animated Nudity.
- Use of profanity
- Man shoots a creature.
- Shockingly dies.
- Body parts ripped off and burned
- Cigrattes smoke
- Alcohol Drinking
- Smiling Friends Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Smiling Friends Series
The series, Smiling Friends has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Voice-cast of Smiling Friends?
- Zach Hadel as Charlie / Glep / Boss Baby / Desmond’s Mom / various Bliblies
- Michael Cusack as Pim / Alan / Pim’s Sister / Pim’s Mom / Pim’s Dad / various Bliblies
- Mike Stoklasa as Desmond
- Marc M. as The Boss
- Finn Wolfhard as Man Living in Wall / various Bliblies
- Nick Wolfhard as Graham Nelly / various Bliblies
- David Dore as Party Bro
- Tom Fulp as Alpha
- Perry Caravello as Salty
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.