So Cold the River Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about So Cold the River Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. So Cold the River Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
So Cold the River is an American Horror film, directed by Paul Shoulberg.
Produced by John Robert Armstrong, Zachary Spicer.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | So Cold the River Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
So Cold the River Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
So Cold the River Age Rating is R for some violence, bloody images, and language.
Synopsis of the Movie So Cold the River
A chilling, emotional transformation of “The New York Times” smash hit, SO COLD THE RIVER by Michael Koryta. Acclaimed narrative movie producer Erica Shaw (Bethany Joy Lenz, “Dexter”) is employed by Alyssa Bradford-Cohen (Alysia Reiner, “Orange is the New Black”) to profile her perishing father by marriage, the cryptic tycoon Campbell Bradford. Erica is given a significant amount of cash and an artifact, a rarity bottle loaded up with water from a nearby spring, one of only a handful of exceptional pieces of information associating Bradford to the town he once ruled.
While exploring Bradford as a visitor of a gigantic, extravagant retreat with a dull past, Erica meets informal town history specialist Anne McKinney (Tony Award-victor Deanna Dunagan), over the top understudy Kellyn (Katie Sarife, Annabelle Comes Home), and inn support laborer Josiah (Andrew J. West, “The Walking Dead”), a relative of Bradford’s who uncovers the familial revile of strange passings and suicides.
Apparently moved by the artifact, Erica starts drinking from the classical jug, encountering unnerving dreams and, at last, releasing unspeakable fiendishness. Would Erica be able to clear her path through the haziness or is Campbell’s shrewd propensity excessively solid?
The movie, So Cold the River includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Horror and insane scenes
- Bloody content
- Mild Nudity
- No Kissing scene
- Mild alcohol drinking
- So Cold the River Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of So Cold the River movie
The Movie, So Cold the River is released on March 25, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of So Cold the River?
- Bethany Joy Lenz as Erica Shaw
- Alysia Reiner as Alyssa Bradford-Cohen
- Andrew J. West as Josiah Bradford
- Katie Sarife as Kellyn Cage
- Deanna Dunagan as Anne McKinney
- Dakota Phillips .as Hotel Employee / Guest
- Kevin Cahoon as Dylan
- Aaron Roman Weiner as Rory Granger
- Lea Hutton Beasmore as Casino Patron
- Kingston Vernes as Lucas Granger
- Matthew W. Allen as Party Guest
- Taylor Dejka as Hotel Guest
- Rupert Spraul as Lonnie Wilkes
- Lucas Bentley as Sheriff
- Ruth Kaufman as Grace Harrelson
- David Myers Gregory .as Mr. Bradford
- John Newsom as Well Dressed Man
- Misty O’Bradovich as Casino patron
- Jacklyn Metcalfe as Hotel guest
- Jaycie Livingston as Hotel Guest / Hotel Employee
- Evan M. Dawson as Party Guest
- Daniel Burke as Mr. Wilkes
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.