Tekken Bloodline Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid? To know more details about the Tekken Bloodline Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Tekken Bloodline age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Tekken Bloodline Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Tekken: Bloodline is Netflix’s Japanese animated TV series based on the Tekken series., created by Ej Neri.
The Series, Tekken: Bloodline is Released on August 18, 2022 (United States).
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Tekken Bloodline
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin – Japanese, English
Aspect ratio – 2.00 : 1 JapanOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Tekken Bloodline Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Tekken Bloodline Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Tekken Bloodline Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Tekken Bloodline
The series, Tekken Bloodline includes:-
- Profanity is moderate.
- Hand to hand combats
- Adult animation
- Emotionally scenes
- Bloody content
- No drugs use
- Severe Curse words
- Tekken Bloodline Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Tekken Bloodline
The series, Tekken Bloodline has 6 Episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Tekken Bloodline, TV-Series?
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Hworang
- Maaya Sakamoto as Ling Xiaoyu
- Hôchû Ôtsuka as Paul Phoenix
- Hidenari Ugaki as Ganryu
- Ej Neri as Bully 2
- Yumi Tôma as Nina Williams
- Mamiko Noto as Jun Kazama
- Masanori Shinohara as Kazuya Mishima
- Isshin Chiba as Jin Kazama
- Taiten Kusunoki as Heihachi Mishima
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.