The Bad Seed Returns Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about The Bad Seed Returns Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? The Bad Seed Returns Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Bad Seed Returns is an upcoming American made-for-television horror drama film directed by Louise Archambault, written by Ross Burge, Mckenna Grace, and Barbara Marshall
Produced by Crystal Burge, Ross Burge, Mckenna Grace, and Mark Wolper.
Production companies are The Wolper Organization, Front Street Productions, and Beautiful Ghosts Productions. Distributed by Lifetime Entertainment Services.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name – The Bad Seed Returns
Directed by – Louise Archambault
Age Rating – TV-14
Release Date – September 5, 2022 (United states)
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Also known as : Aya and the Witch
Original Language – English
Official site – Lifetime
Tips for Parents Guides | The Bad Seed Returns Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The Bad Seed Returns Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Bad Seed Returns Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Movie The Bad Seed Returns
Growing up in an orphanage within the British nation-state, Earwig has no concept that her mother had magical powers. Her life modifications dramatically while an ordinary couple takes her in, and she or he is pressured to stay with a selfish witch.
As the headstrong young lady units out to discover the secrets and techniques of her new guardians, she discovers a world of spells and potions, and a mysterious tune that may be the important thing to locating the own family she has always wanted.
The movie The Bad Seed Returns is Include:-
- Some Comedy Scenes
- Strong Violence
- Use of Weapon
- No nudity
- The Bad Seed Returns Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Release date of The Bad Seed Returns movie
The Movie, The Bad Seed Returns Were released on 18 November 2021 (Netflix).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Bad Seed Returns?
- Mckenna Grace as Emma
- Michelle Morgan as Angela
- Benjamin Ayres as Robert Costa
- Ella Dixon as Kat
- Marlowe Zimmerman as Girl From The School
- Gabriela Bee
- Lucia Walters
- Marlee Walchuk as Cora
- Lorne Cardinal as Brian
- Patty McCormack as Dr. March
- Jude Wilson as Nathan
- Barbara Beall as Coach
- Doron Bell as Ronnie George
- Madeleine Kelders as Mrs. Chaudry
- Bronwen Smith as Social Worker
- Donalda Williams as Nurse
- EaeMya ThynGi as Dance Team Member 1
- Raeha Boyer as Group Dancer
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.