The Bobs Burgers Movie Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Bobs Burgers Movie Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie The Bobs Burgers Movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Bobs Burgers Movie age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Bob’s Burgers Movie is an upcoming American animated musical comedy film, based on the animated television series Bob’s Burgers created by Loren Bouchard,
Directed by Loren Bouchard, Bernard Derriman
Produced by Janelle Momary-Neely, Loren Bouchard, and Nora Smith.
The production companies are 20th Century Animation, 20th Century Family, Bento Box Entertainment, and Wilo Productions.
Distributed by 20th Century Studios.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Bobs Burgers Movie Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
The Bob’s Burgers Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Bob’s Burgers Movie is Age Rating is PG-13 for rude/suggestive material and language.
The tagline of the movie
Let’s get this patty started.
Synopsis of the Movie The Bob’s Burgers Movie
A ruptured water main creates a sinkhole right in front of Bob’s Burgers, blocking the entrance and ruining the Belchers’ plans for a successful summer. While Bob and Linda struggle to keep the business afloat, the kids try to solve a mystery that could save their family’s restaurant………………[Source- Wikipedia].
The Movie, The Bob’s Burgers Movie includes:-
- Graphical violence
- Fully animated
- No Sexual reference
- Lots of comedy
- Use of profanity
- The Bobs Burgers Movie Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Bob’s Burgers Movie movie
The Movie, The Bob’s Burgers Movie, is scheduled to be released on May 27, 2022 (United States)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Voice-cast of The Bob’s Burgers Movie?
- H. Jon Benjamin as Bob Belcher, Jimmy Junior, Ms. LaBonz, Speedo Guy and Kuchi Kopi
- Dan Mintz as Tina Belcher
- Eugene Mirman as Gene Belcher
- Larry Murphy as Teddy
- John Roberts as Linda Belcher, Jocelyn
- Kristen Schaal as Louise Belcher
- Zach Galifianakis as Felix Fischoeder
- Kevin Kline as Calvin Fischoeder
- David Wain as Courtney Wheeler
- Sam Seder as Hugo
- Aziz Ansari as Darryl
- David Herman as Mr. Frond
- Gary Cole as Sgt. Bosco
- Brian Huskey as Regular-Sized Rudy
- Jenny Slate as Tammy
- Ron Lynch as Ron
- Stephanie Beatriz as Chloe Barbash
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.