The First Lady Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The First Lady Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about The First Lady age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The First Lady age rating. The First Lady Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The First Lady is an upcoming American anthology drama television series that is created by Aaron Cooley and is set to premiere on Showtime.
Produced by Viola Davis, Julius Tennon, Cathy Schulman, Jeff Gaspin, Brad Kaplan, Aaron Cooley, Susanne Bier.
Production companies are JuVee Productions, Welle Entertainment, Gaspin Media, and Lionsgate Television. Distributed by Paramount Global Distribution Group.
Official Image of The First Lady
Series Name – The First Lady
Genre – Biography, Drama, History
Directed by – Aaron Cooley
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – April 17, 2022 (United States)
Season – 1
Episodes – 10
Official Website – Showtime
Tips for The First Lady Parents Guide and The First Lady Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series The First Lady
The Series, The First Lady The runtime is 30 minutes
The First Lady Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the TV-Series does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series The First Lady
A revelatory reframing of American leadership through the lens of the First Ladies. Starring Viola Davis as Michelle Obama, Michelle Pfeiffer as Betty Ford, and Gillian Anderson as Eleanor Roosevelt, this series delves deep into the Ladies’ personal and political lives. Exploring everything from their journeys to Washington, family life, and world-changing political contributions, the impact of the White House’s women is no longer hidden from view.—SHOWTIME
The Series The First Lady is Includes:-
- No Violence
- No Nudity
- Language Throughout
- Consumption of alcohol
- Kissing scenes
- Adult content
- Use of weapons
- Use of profanity
- The First Lady Parents guide
Official details of The First Lady
The series, The First Lady has 10 episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of The First Lady
Who is in the voice cast of The First Lady?
- Viola Davis as Michelle Obama, former first lady
- Jayme Lawson as Michelle Obama
- O. T. Fagbenle as Barack Obama
- Julian De Niro as Barack Obama
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Betty Ford, former first lady
- Kristine Froseth as Betty Ford
- Aaron Eckhart as Gerald Ford
- Jake Picking as Gerald Ford
- Dakota Fanning as Susan Ford
- Gillian Anderson as Eleanor Roosevelt, former first lady
- Eliza Scanlen as Eleanor Roosevelt
- Kiefer Sutherland as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Charlie Plummer as Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Judy Greer as Nancy Howe
- Rhys Wakefield as Dick Cheney
- Regina Taylor as Marian Shields Robinson
- Lily Rabe as Lorena Hickok
- Lexi Underwood as Malia Obama
- Derek Cecil as Donald Rumsfeld
- Aya Cash as Esther Liebowitz
- Cayden Boyd as Michael Ford
- Marc Hills as Jack Ford
- Ben Cook as Steven Ford
- Leslie Kritzer as Martha Graham
- Thomas E. Sullivan as Bill Warren
- Patrice Johnson Chevannes as Clara Powell
- Isaiah Williams as Martin Luther King III
- Maurice P. Kerry as Cassius
- Saniyya Sidney as Sasha Obama
- Evan Parke as SS Allen Taylor
- Gloria Reuben as Valerie June Jarrett
- Kate Mulgrew as Susan Sher
- Rosalind Chao as Tina Tchen
- Michael Potts as Fraser Robinson III
- Donna Lynne Champlin as Melissa “Mel” Winter
- Ellen Burstyn as Sara Delano Roosevelt
- Cailee Spaeny as Anna Eleanor Roosevelt
- Clea DuVall as Malvina Thompson
- Jackie Earle Haley as Louis McHenry Howe
- Maria Dizzia as Lucy Mercer Rutherfurd
- Jeremy Bobb as Theodore Roosevelt
- Kathleen Garrett as Laura Bush
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which /series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The First Lady
Directed by-Aaron Cooley