The Girl from Plainville Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Girl from Plainville Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Girl from Plainville age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Girl from Plainville is an American drama television series created by Liz Hannah and Patrick Macmanus.
Producers are Liz Hannah, Patrick Macmanus, Elle Fanning, Brittany Kahan Ward.
Production companies UCP, Echo Lake Entertainment, Littleton Road Productions. Distributed by NBCUniversal Television Distribution (International), Hulu.
The series is set to premiere on Hulu on March 29, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Girl from Plainville
Age Rating – TV-MA
Created by – Liz Hannah, Patrick Macmanus
EnglishOfficial Website – Hulu
Tips for Parents Guides | The Girl from Plainville Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Girl from Plainville Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Girl from Plainville Age Rating is TV-MA for language throughout.
The tagline of the series
Inspired by the Case That Shocked the Nation
Synopsis of the Series The Girl from Plainville
Inspired by the true story of Michelle Carter’s unprecedented “texting-suicide” case. Explores Carter’s relationship with Conrad Roy III and the events that led to his death and, later, her conviction of involuntary manslaughter….-IMDB
The series, The Girl from Plainville include:-
- No use of alcohol
- No smoking
- No Sexual content
- No Sexual references
- No Violence
- Strong language
- Mild Profanity use
- The Girl from Plainville Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of The Girl from Plainville
The series, The Girl from Plainville has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Girl from Plainville?
- Elle Fanning as Michelle Carter
- Chloë Sevigny as Lynn Roy
- Colton Ryan as Coco
- Callie Brook McClincy as Hayden Carter
- Aleks Alifirenko Jr. as Lewis
- Jeff Wahlberg as Rob Mahoney
- Kai Lennox as David Carter
- Ella Kennedy Davis as Sydney Roy
- Aya Cash as Katie Rayburn
- Kelly AuCoin as Scott Gordon
- J.C. MacKenzie as Judge Moniz
- Andrew Dicostanzo as Chris
- Mattie Liptak as Brad
- Melissa Ponzio as Carolyn
- Craig Anton as Samuel Sutter
- Whitney Goin as 48 Hours Interviewer
- Robert Larriviere as David Correia
- Emily Brinks as Christmas Bar Patron
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Girl from Plainville
Created by-Liz Hannah