The Good Neighbor (2022 film)
The Good Neighbor Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Good Neighbor Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When will it be released and the actual meaning of the age rating. The Good Neighbor Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Good Neighbor is an upcoming thriller film directed by Stephan Rick.
Production companies Altit Media Group, Forma Pro Films, RNG Entertainment. They were distributed by Screen Media Films, Screen Media.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Good Neighbor
Directed by – Stephan Rick
Age Rating – R
Release Date – June 17, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States, Latvia
Aspect ratio – 2.39:1
Language – English
Official website – Screen Media Films
Tips for Parents Guides | The Good Neighbor Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Good Neighbor Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Good Neighbor Age Rating is R for language throughout.
Synopsis of the Movie The Good Neighbor
The budding friendship between two very different neighbors takes a tragic turn when David runs over a young woman and causes her death.
The movie, The Good Neighbor includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Mild sex
- Kissing scene
- Consumption of alcohol.
- The Good Neighbor Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of The Good Neighbor movie
The Good Neighbor has been set to be released on June 17, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Good Neighbor?
- Luke Kleintank as David
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Robert
- Bruce Davison as Grant
- Eloise Smyth as Vanessa
- Ieva Florence as Janine
- Tom J. Benedict as Policeman
- Regina Razuma as Mrs. Petrova
- Juris Strenga as Older Friend
- Ieva Seglina as Antra Valtere
- Maxim Busel as Robert Body DBL
- Jurijs Djakonovs as Male Friend
- Rihards Lepers as Paramedic
- Agnese Budovska as Female friend 1
- Felix Rick as Attendant
- Dainis Grube as Bartender
- Guna Zarina as Juta Reine
- Darta Stepanova as Intern Journalist
- Marija Linarte as Female Friend 2
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Good Neighbor
Director -Stephan Rick
Distributor-Screen Media Films
- Your Rating