The Good Nurse Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid? To know more details about The Good Nurse Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you understand the Movie The Good Nurse age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Good Nurse age ratings?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Good Nurse is an upcoming American crime drama film, directed by Tobias Lindholm and written by Krysty Wilson-Cairns, based on the 2013 book The Good Nurse by Charles Graeber.
Produced by Scott Franklin, Darren Aronofsky, and Michael A. Jackman.
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Good Nurse Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
The Good Nurse Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Good Nurse Age Rating is R for language.
Synopsis of the Movie The Good Nurse
The Movie, The Good Nurse includes:-
- No Sexual references
- Some Bloody content
- No Nudity
- Patient’s unexpected death
- Use of profanity
- The Good Nurse Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of The Good Nurse movie
The Movie, The Good Nurse, is scheduled to be released on October 26, 2022.
Is The Good Nurse suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware that The Good Nurse is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Good Nurse Age Rating. Assuming that The Good Nurse Age Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and The Good Nurse Age Rating places the importance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Good Nurse. Subsequently, check The Good Nurse Age Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of The Good Nurse?
- Jessica Chastain as Amy Loughren
- Eddie Redmayne as. Charlie Cullen
- Kim Dickens
- Noah Emmerich Malik Yoba Malik Yoba
- Ajay Naidu as Dr. Robert Hind
- Nnamdi Asomugha
- Marcia Jean Kurtz as Jackie
- Maurice J. Irvin as Mark Rossi
- Brooke Stacy Mills as Nurse Hardwick
- Devyn McDowell
- Gabe Fazio as Tom Anderson
- Victor Cruz as Gene Smith
- Alix West Lefler
- Rebecca Watson as Nurse Sandra
- David Boston as Driver
- Lauren Yaffe as ICU Patient
- Jennifer Regan as ER Nurse
- Anjelica Bosboom as Kelly Anderson
- Chris Henry Coffey as Dr. Steven Reed
- Shaun O’Hagan as Prosecutor Ellis
- Andrew James Bleidner as Alex Lombardo
- David Lavine as Duncan Beattie
- Jennean Farmer as Receptionist
- Sheetal Deo as Doctor Day Player
- Evan Bass as Nurse Geddes
- Becca Marks as Night Nurse
- Maria Farrow as Dr. Peters
- Dartel McRae
- Jesus-Papoleto Melendez as Sam Martinez
- Christine Healy as Assistant
- Navya La Shay as Hospital Administrator
- Steve Antonucci as Grave digger
- Marcia M Francis asPatient
- Gina Jun as Doctor
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.