The Handmaids Tale Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid?. To know more details about The Handmaids Tale Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ The Handmaids Tale age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Handmaids Tale age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Handmaid’s Tale is an American dystopian television series created by Bruce Miller.
Executive produced by Bruce Miller, Warren Littlefield, Reed Morano, Daniel Wilson, and Fran Sears.
The fifth season is set to premiere on September 14, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Handmaids Tale
Age Rating – TV-MA
Aspect ratio – 2.00 : 1
Official Website – Hulu
Tips for Parents Guides | The Handmaids Tale Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Handmaids Tale Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Bridge, and Tunnel age rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the series
- We will bear no more
- Know the lies behind their laws. (Season 1)
- This is not ordinary. (Season 1)
- Let them think they control you. (Season 1)
- A house is barren of hope. (Season 1)
- Your body is no longer your own. (Season 1)
- Family is gone forever. (Season 1)
- The future is a fucking nightmare. (Season 1)
- We are not so different. (Season 1)
- Love is forbidden here. (Season 1)
- Object. (Season 1)
Synopsis of the Series The Handmaids Tale
The series, The Handmaid’s Tale includes:-
- Sexual content
- No Nudity
- No Violence
- No breakdown scenes
- Alcohol consumption
- No Smoking
- Use of profanities
- The Handmaids Tale Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of The Handmaid’s Tale
The series, The Handmaid’s Tale has 56 Episodes from 5 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Handmaid’s Tale?
- Elisabeth Moss as June Osborne / Offred / Ofjoseph
- Joseph Fiennes as Commander Fred Waterford
- Yvonne Strahovski as Serena Joy Waterford
- Alexis Bledel as Dr. Emily Malek / Ofglen #1 / Ofsteven / Ofroy / Ofjoseph #1 (seasons 1–4)
- Madeline Brewer as Janine Lindo / Ofwarren / Ofdaniel / Ofhoward
- Ann Dowd as Aunt Lydia Clements
- O. T. Fagbenle as Luke Bankole
- Max Minghella as Commander Nick Blaine
- Samira Wiley as Moira Strand
- Amanda Brugel as Rita Blue (main season 2–present, recurring season 1)
- Bradley Whitford as Commander Joseph Lawrence (main season 3–present, guest season 2)
- Sam Jaeger as Mark Tuello (main season 4–present, recurring season 3, guest season 2)
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.