The Hardy Boys Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Hardy Boys Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Hardy Boys age rating. The Hardy Boys Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Hardy Boys is a mystery drama television series, based on The Hardy Boys book series created by Edward Stratemeyer.
Executive produced by Joan Lambur, Jason Stone, Peter Mohan, Athena Georgaklis, Pam Westman, Doug Murphy.
Production companies are Nelvana, Lambur Productions.
Distributed by Nelvana International, Hulu.
Season 2 is currently set to be released in 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Hardy Boys
Age Rating – TV-PG
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Language – English Canada
Tips for Parents Guides | The Hardy Boys Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Hardy Boys Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, The Hardy Boys Age Rating is TV-PG.
Synopsis of the Series The Hardy Boys
When the Hardy Boys, Frank and Joe, and their father, Fenton arrive in Bridgeport they set out to uncover the truth behind the recent tragedy that has changed their lives, and in doing so, uncover something much more sinister.
The series, The Hardy Boys includes:-
- Partial nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Drinking Alcohol
- Violence & gore
- Stabbed or killed.
- Bloody content
- Profanity use
- Supernatural creatures
- The Hardy Boys Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of The Hardy Boys
The series, The Hardy Boys has 23 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Hardy Boys?
- Rohan Campbell as Frank Hardy
- Alexander Elliot as Joe Hardy
- James Tupper as Fenton Hardy
- Keana Lyn Bastidas as Callie Shaw
- Linda Thorson as Gloria Estabrook
- Bea Santos as Aunt Trudy
- Adam Swain as Chet Morton
- Atticus Mitchell as JB Cox
- Riley O’Donnell as Elizabeth “Biff” Hooper
- Laara Sadiq as Kanika Khan
- Ray Strachan as Jamal Lucas
- Janet Porter as Laura Hardy
- Cristian Perri as Phil Cohen
- Stephen R. Hart as The Tall Man
- Saad Siddiqui as Rupert Khan
- Rachel Drance as Stacy Baker
- Jennifer Hsiung as Jesse Hooper
- Frank Licari as Paul McFarlane
- Bill Lake as Ezra Collig
- Philip Williams as Wilt
- Ric Garcia as Stefan
- Charolette Lai as Sandra
- Jim Codrington as Sam Peterson
- Sean Dolan as Ern Cullmore
- Tara Peterson as Shawna Meyer
- Joan Gregson as Anya Kowalski
- Mark Sparks as Nigel
- Philip Craig as George Estabrook
- Marvin Kaye as Sergei Nabokav
- Vijay Mehta as Ahmed Kahn
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
The Hardy Boys
Director -Steve Cochrane, Jason Stone