The Last Kingdom Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Last Kingdom Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Last Kingdom Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Last Kingdom Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Ben Murphy.
The production company: Carnival Film and Television and distributed by BBC Two, Netflix.
The first season was premiered on 10 October 2015, on BBC Two, however, the Fifth and Final season is released on 9 March 2022 on Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Last Kingdom
Developed by – Stephen Butchard
Age Rating – TV-MA
Episodes – 46
Season – 5
Original language – English, Latin
– United Kingdom
Also known as – المملكة الأخيرة
Official website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | The Last Kingdom Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
The Last Kingdom Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored Series classification agencies in various global regions.
The Last Kingdom Age Rating is TV-MA for sexual violence, injury detail, sexual images, violence.
the tagline of the series
England is Born
Synopsis of the Series The Last Kingdom
The Series The Last Kingdom includes:-
- Sexual Reference
- A woman raped
- Strong Violence
- Battle fight
- killing people
- Fight with sword
- Bloody content
- Use of profanity
- Mild use of alcohol
- The Last Kingdom Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of The Last Kingdom Series
The series, The Last Kingdom has 46 episodes from 5 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Last Kingdom?
- Alexander Dreymon as Uhtred of Bebbanburg
- David Dawson as King Alfred
- Tobias Santelmann as Ragnar the Younger
- Emily Cox as Brida
- Adrian Bower as Leofric
- Thomas W. Gabrielsson as Guthrum
- Simon Kunz as Odda the Elder
- Harry McEntire as Aethelwold
- Rune Temte as Ubba
- Joseph Millson as Aelfri
- Brian Vernel as Odda the Younger
- Amy Wren as Mildrith
- Charlie Murphy as Queen Iseult
- Ian Hart as Beocca
- Eliza Butterworth as Aelswith,
- Thure Lindhardt as Guthred
- Eva Birthistle as Hild
- Gerard Kearns as Halig
- Caspar Griffiths as Æthelstan
- Máté Haumann as Cenr
- Marcell Zsolt Halmy as Ælfweard
- Gabriel Harland as Young Cnut
- Tristan Harland as Esga
- Debbie Chazen as Sable
- Helena Albright as Ælfwynn
- Anthony Cozens as Aidan
- Kirill Bánfalvi as Burgred’s Son
- Richard Heap as Brother Oswi
- Nicholas Asbury as Brother Iestyn
- Ossian Perret as Wihtgar
- Oscar Skagerberg as Bjorgulf
- Julia Brown as Ecgwyn
- Antal Leisen as Creoda
- Kimberley Wintle as Taetan
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.