The Lincoln Lawyer Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Lincoln Lawyer Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ The Lincoln Lawyer age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Lincoln Lawyer age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Lincoln Lawyer is an upcoming American legal drama streaming television series, created for television by David E. Kelley and developed by Ted Humphrey, based on the 2008 novel The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly.
Produce by Michael Connelly, Ross Fineman, Ted Humphrey, David E. Kelley.
The Series, The Lincoln Lawyer is set to premiere on May 13, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Lincoln Lawyer
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | The Lincoln Lawyer Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Lincoln Lawyer Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Lincoln Lawyer age rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the series
Welcome to His Office
Synopsis of the Series The Lincoln Lawyer
The Lincoln Lawyer centers on Mickey Haller, an iconoclastic idealist, who runs his law practice out of the back of his Lincoln Town Car, as he takes on cases big and small across the expansive city of Los Angeles.
The series, The Lincoln Lawyer includes:-
- Mild violence
- Mild Frightening
- Intense Scenes.
- No sex
- No Nudity
- Mild alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- The Lincoln Lawyer Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of The Lincoln Lawyer
The series, The Lincoln Lawyer has 10 Episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Lincoln Lawyer?
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo as Mickey Haller
- Neve Campbell as Maggie McPherson
- Becki Newton as Lorna
- Jazz Raycole as Izzy
- Angus Sampson as Cisco
- Christopher Gorham as Trevor Elliott
- Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine as Detective Raymond Griggs
- LisaGay Hamilton as Judge Mary Holder
- Jamie McShane as Detective Lee Lankford
- Reggie Lee as Angelo Soto
- Krista Warner as Hayley Haller
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.