The Phantom Of The Open (2022 film)
The Phantom of the Open Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Phantom of the Open Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie The Phantom of the Open age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Phantom of the Open age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Phantom of the Open is a 2021 British biographical comedy-drama film directed by Craig Roberts.
Produced by Tom Miller, Nichola Martin, and Kate Glover.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Phantom of the Open
Directed by – Craig Roberts
Age Rating – PG-13
Offical website – sonyclassics
Tips for Parents Guides | The Phantom of the Open Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
The Phantom of the Open Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Phantom of the Open is Age Rating is PG-13 for some strong language and smoking.
Synopsis of the Movie The Phantom of the Open
The heart-warming true story of Maurice Flitcroft, who entered the 1976 British Open despite never playing a round of golf before. The extraordinary story of an ordinary man, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPEN is an uplifting and moving comedy-drama about pursuing your dreams and shooting for the stars, no matter what hand you’re dealt.
The Movie, The Phantom of the Open includes:-
- Graphical violence
- No Sexual reference
- Lots of comedy
- Use of profanity
- The Phantom of the Open Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of The Phantom of the Open movie
The Movie, The Phantom of the Open, is released on June 03, 2022 (United States)
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Phantom of the Open?
- Mark Rylance as Maurice Flitcroft
- Sally Hawkins as Jean Flitcroft
- Rhys Ifans as Keith Mackenzie
- Jake Davies as Michael Flitcroft
- Christian Lees as Gene Flitcroft
- Jonah Lees as James Flitcroft
- Mark Lewis Jones as Cliff
- Johann Myers as Willie
- Simon Farnaby as Lambert
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.