The Ravine Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Ravine Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Ravine age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Ravine Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Ravine is a thriller film written and directed by Keoni Waxman.
Produced by Binh Dang.
Production companies are Hope Messenger Media, and Hollywood Media Bridge.
Distributed by Cinedigm Entertainment Group
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Ravine
Directed by – Keoni Waxman
Age Rating – R
Release Date – May 6, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Also known as – 더 라빈
Language – English
Official Website – Cinedigm Entertainment Group
Tips for Parents Guides | The Ravine Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Ravine Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Ravine Age Rating is R for some violence and language.
The tagline of the movie
A Story of Evil, Hope, and the Afterlife
Synopsis of the Movie The Ravine
When an unspeakable crime rocks a peaceful community, family and friends are left to wonder if they overlooked the murderer among them or if there might be more to the story. Inspired by true events.
The movie, The Ravine includes:-
- Violence content
- Scary scenes
- Consumption of alcohol
- Severe profanity.
- The Ravine Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of The Ravine movie
The Movie, The Ravine is released on May 6, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Ravine?
- Eric Dane as Mitch Bianci
- Teri Polo as Carolyn Bianci
- Peter Facinelli as Danny Turner
- Leslie Uggams as Joanna
- Byron Mann as Detective Ben Lee
- Lucy Faust as Mary Ann Turner
- Candi Brooks as Emily Turner
- Billy Slaughter as Kevin Turner
- Caroline Cole as Young Rachel
- Bill Kelly as Bill Schroeder
- Blue Clarke as Frankie Bianci
- Abbie Gayle as Young Carolyn
- Stephen Louis Grush as Logan Vonda
- Ricky Russert as Bags
- Kyle Lowder as Tony Turner
- Betsy Holt as Kate
- Cynthia Evans as Rachel Turner
- Tadasay Young as Joanna’s Mother
- Beau Hart as Christopher Turner
- Wyatt Parker as Joey Bianci
- Sam Evans as Young Tony
- Sheridan Philipp as Bar Patron
- Kasia Trepagnier as Cheerleader
- Michael Cervantes as Inmate
- Chad Governale as Family Member
- Karla Garcia as Funeral Guest
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.