The Umbrella Academy (TV series 2019-)
The Umbrella Academy Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Umbrella Academy Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Umbrella Academy age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Umbrella Academy is an American time travel superhero streaming television series based on the comic book series of the same name written by Gerard Way, illustrated by Gabriel Bá, and published by Dark Horse Comics.
Created for Netflix by Steve Blackman.
The series was renewed for a third season, set to be released on June 22, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – The Umbrella Academy
Age Rating – TV-14
Created by – Steve Blackman
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | The Umbrella Academy Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Umbrella Academy Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, The Umbrella Academy Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series The Umbrella Academy
The series, The Umbrella Academy includes:-
- Sexual references
- Explicit love scenes
- Severe curse words
- Cigarette smoking
- Hard combat fights
- Stabbings on neck
- Sexual content
- No Nudity
- Consumption of alcohol
- Use of profanity.
- Frightening scenes
- The Umbrella Academy Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of The Umbrella Academy
The series, The Umbrella Academy has 30 episodes in 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Umbrella Academy?
- Elliot Page as Vanya Hargreeves
- Tom Hopper as Luther Hargreeves
- David Castañeda as Diego Hargreeves
- Emmy Raver-Lampman as Allison Hargreeves
- Robert Sheehan as Klaus Hargreeves
- Aidan Gallagher as Number Five
- Justin H. Min as Ben Hargreeves
- Colm Feore as Reginald Hargreeves
- Ritu Arya as Lila Pitts
- Jordan Claire Robbins as Grace
- Kate Walshas The Handler
- Adam Godley as Pogo
- Cameron Britton as Hazel
- Mary J. Blige as Cha-Cha
- Yusuf Gatewood as Raymond Chestnut
- Marin Ireland as Sissy
- Sheila McCarthy as Agnes
- Javon ‘Wanna’ Walton
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.