What If…? Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid? To know more details about the What If…? Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series What If…? age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the What If…? Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
What If…? is an American animated anthology series, created by A. C. Bradley, Based on Marvel Comics.
Produced by Carrie Wassenaar.
Production company: Marvel Studios. Distributed by Disney Platform Distribution.
The first season of What If…? premiered on August 11, 2021, and the second season is expected to premiere in early 2023.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – What If…?
Age Rating – TV-14
Country of origin- United States
Also known as – Marvel’s What If…?
Aspect ratio- 2.00 : 1 EnglishOfficial Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | What If…? Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
What If…? Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, What If…? Age Rating is TV-14.
The tagline of the series
Enter the Multiverse of infinite possibilities
Synopsis of the Series What If…?
The series, What If…? includes:-
- Profanity is moderate.
- Explosions galore
- Carter and Rogers drink whisky
- Adult animation
- Emotionally scenes
- Sexual references
- kissing scenes
- Bloody content
- No drugs use
- Severe Curse words
- What If…? Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of What If…?
The series, What If…? has 18 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the What If…?, TV-Series?
- Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter.
- Chadwick Boseman as T’Challa/Black Panther
- Josh Brolin as Thanos
- Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark
- David Dastmalchian as Kurt
- Michael Douglas as Hank Pym
- Natalie Portman as Jane Foster
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster
- Frank Grillo as Brock Rumlow/Crossbones
- Sean Gunn as Kraglin
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Djimon Hounsou as Korath
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury
- Toby Jones as Arnim Zola
- Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger
- Neal McDonough as Dum Dum Dugan
- Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye
- Michael Rooker as Yondu
- Paul Rudd as Scott Lang/Ant-Man
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk
- Chris Sullivan as Taserface
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier
- Stanley Tucci as Dr. Abraham Erskine
- Taika Waititi as Korg
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director -A. C. Bradley