Young Royals Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know Young Royals details about Young Royals Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Young Royals Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Young Royals is a Swedish teen drama streaming television series, Created by Lisa Ambjörn, Lars Beckung, and Camilla Holter.
Produced by Lisa Berggren Eyre, Martin Söder.
Production company: Nexiko AB. Distributed by Netflix.
The series, Young Royals premiered on Netflix on 1 July 2021 However the second season is released on 1 November 2022 on Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Young Royals
Age Rating – TV-MA
Country of origin – Sweden
Also known as – الأمير الشابOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Young Royals Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
How long is the series Young Royals?
Young Royals Series Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
Why is Young Royals rated TV-MA?
The Series, Young Royals age rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the Series
Love or duty?
Synopsis of the Series Young Royals
The series revolves around the fictional Prince Wilhelm of Sweden (Edvin Ryding), his budding romance with a fellow student, Simon Eriksson (Omar Rudberg), and the drama that comes with it.
The series, Young Royals includes:-
- Male Nudity
- Some comedy
- Kissing scenes
- Guy love story
- Some emotional scenes
- Teenage problems
- Hand-to-hand combats
- Alcohol use
- Some bloody content
- Profanity use
- Young Royals Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Young Royals
The series, Young Royals has 7 Episodes in 2 seasons.
Is Young Royals suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Young Royals is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Young Royals Rating. Taking that Young Royals Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Young Royals Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Young Royals. Subsequently, ensure you check the Young Royals Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of Young Royals?
- Edvin Ryding as Prince Wilhelm of Sweden
- Omar Rudberg as Simon Eriksson,
- Malte Gårdinger as August of Årnäs
- Frida Argento as Sara Eriksson
- Nikita Uggla as Felice Ehrencrona
- Inti Zamora Sobrado as Ayub
- Beri Gerwise as Rosh
- Pernilla August as Queen Kristina of Sweden
- Ivar Forsling as Prince Erik
- Carmen Gloria Pérez as Linda
- Leonard Terfelt as Micke
- Ingela Olsson as Miss Anette Lilja
- Nathalie Varli as Madison McCoy
- Felicia Truedsson as Stella
- Mimmi Cyon as Fredrika
- Nils Wetterholm as Vincent
- Samuel Astor as Nils
- Fabian Penje as Henry
- Uno Elger as Walter
- Xiao-Long Rathje Zhao as Alexander
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Directed by-Rojda Sekersöz, Erika Calmeyer