Agent Game (2022)
Agent Game Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Agent Game Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Agent Game Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Agent Game is an American spy action-thriller film, directed by Grant S. Johnson.
Produced by Tyler W. Konney.
Production companies are Taylor & Dodge, and Project Infinity. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Agent Game
Directed by – Grant S. Johnson
Age Rating – R
Release Date – April 8, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Agent Game Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Agent Game Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Agent Game Age Rating is R for violence and language
Synopsis of the Movie Agent Game
CIA officer Harris (Dermot Mulroney) is involved in missions to detain and relocate foreign nationals for interrogation. When Harris’ superior (Jason Isaacs) is murdered, he finds himself the scapegoat for the killing of a detainee (Barkhad Abdi) and must run from a team of operatives sent to bring him in (Adan Canto, Katie Cassidy, Rhys Coiro), led by a ruthless double agent (Annie Ilonzeh)…Wikipedia.
The movie, Agent Game includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Nudity
- No Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- Agent Game Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
Release date of Agent Game movie
The Movie is released on April 8, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Agent Game?
- Mel Gibson as Olsen
- Adan Canto as Kavinsky
- Jason Isaacs as Bill
- Dermot Mulroney as Harris
- Katie Cassidy as Miller
- Rhys Coiro as Reese
- Barkhad Abdi as Omar
- Annie Ilonzeh as Visser
- Matt Riedy as Deputy Director
- Blue Kimble as Drone Pilot
- Angela Lentz as Paris Patron
- Sara Areyano as First Officer Martin
- Nick DeKay as Lead Special Op
- Paul Burke as Bundy
- Gabby Kono as Dana Harbor
- Mark Weinhandl as Manson
- Roy Luke as Agent (uncredited)
- Robert Bob Young as Agent (uncredited)
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director -Grant S. Johnson