The Cellar Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Cellar Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie The Cellar age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Cellar age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Cellar is an Horror film written and directed by Brendan Muldowney.
Produced by Conor Barry
The Distributed by RLJE Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Cellar
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – RLJE Films
Tips for Parents Guides | The Cellar Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
The Cellar Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie is released but the age rating is not available yet, we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie The Cellar
Keira Woods’ daughter mysteriously vanishes in the cellar of their new house. She soon discovers there is an ancient and powerful entity controlling their home that she will have to face or risk losing her family’s souls forever..—IMDB
The Movie, The Cellar includes:-
- No Sexual content
- Horror and insane
- Moderate violence
- Mild Profanity
- The Cellar Parents Guide For their Kids
The release date of The Cellar movie
The Movie, The Cellar, is released on April 15, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Cellar?
- Elisha Cuthbert as Keira
- Eoin Macken as Brian
- Dylan Fitzmaurice Brady as Steven
- Abby Fitz as Ellie
- Aaron Monaghan as Dr. Fournet
- Andrew Bennett as Detective Brophy
- Tara Lee as Erica
- Michael-David McKernan as Michael
- Seán Doyle as Simon
- Marie Mullen as Rose
- Amy Conroy as Nurse
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.