American Fiction Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? Which movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the American Fiction Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie American Fiction rating. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
American Fiction is an upcoming drama comedy which is directed by Cord Jefferson.
Production companies are 3 Arts Entertainment, MRC Film, Media Rights Capital, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Orion Pictures, and T-Street.
Distributed by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM).
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – American Fiction
Directed by – Cord Jefferson
Age Rating – R
Release Date – December 22, 2023 (United States)
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Aspect ratio – 1.33 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | American Fiction Parents Guide
- Always look for the age classification in the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
American Fiction Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
American Fiction Age Rating is R for language throughout, some drug use, sexual references, and brief violence.
Synopsis of the Movie American Fiction
The movie, American Fiction includes:-
- Drug use
- Alcohol Consumption
- Smoking cigarettes
- American Fiction Parents Guide For Their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the American Fiction movie
The Movie, American Fiction is set to release on 22 December, 2023.
The official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of American Fiction?
- Jeffrey Wright as Thelonious ‘Monk’ Ellison
- Skyler Wright as Brittany
- John Ales as Leo
- Patrick Fischler as Mandel
- Carmen Cusack as Gilda
- John Ortiz as Arthur
- Joseph Marrella as Matthew Wilson
- Stephen Burrell as Jordan Phillips
- Issa Rae as Sintara Golden
- Nicole Kempskie as Sintara’s Moderator
- Becki Dennis as Clinic Receptionist
- Tracee Ellis Ross as Lisa Ellison
- Myra Lucretia Taylor as Lorraine
- Leslie Uggams as Agnes Ellison
- Ryan Richard Doyle as Ned
- Kate Avallone as Woman on Patio
- Sterling K. Brown as Clifford Ellison
- Dustin Tucker as Phillip
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, TV shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.