Anatomy of a Scandal (2022-TV-Series)
Anatomy of a Scandal Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which is good for your kid?. To know more details about Anatomy of a Scandal Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about Anatomy of a Scandal age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Anatomy of a Scandal Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Anatomy of a Scandal is an anthology drama television series, that is written by David E. Kelley and Melissa James Gibson, directed by S. J. Clarkson. It is based on the Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughan.
Produced by Liza Chasin, S. J. Clarkson, Melissa James Gibson, Allie Goss.
Production companies are David E. Kelley Productions, 3dot Productions, and Made Up Stories.
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Anatomy of a Scandal
Series Name – Anatomy of a Scandal
Genre – Drama, Thriller
Directed by – S. J. Clarkson
Age Rating – TV-MA
Season – 1
Episodes – 6
Release Date – April 15, 2022 (Netflix)
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Also known as – Anatomía de un escándalo
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Anatomy of a Scandal Parents Guide and Anatomy of a Scandal Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies/series first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie/ series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask them to watch movies and series with you.
Runtime for the series Anatomy of a Scandal
The Series, Anatomy of a Scandal Runtime, is 60 Mints.
Anatomy of a Scandal Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from industry-sponsored series and film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Anatomy of a Scandal Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the series
Not everyone is entitled to the truth.
Synopsis of the Series Anatomy of a Scandal
Infiltrates Britain’s elite through personal and political scandal, where the truth lies between justice and privilege. James and Sophie Whitehouse live in a blissful and rarified world. A Minister in Parliament, with a loving family at home, James’ trajectory appears without limits. Until a scandalous secret suddenly comes to light. Barrister Kate Woodcroft has a trajectory of her own, and her prosecution threatens to tear into Westminster, the Whitehouse marriage, and her own personal esteem.
The Series Anatomy of a Scandal is Includes:-
- Sexual content
- Alcohol Drinking
- Mature language
- Anatomy of a Scandal Parents guide.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Anatomy of a Scandal
The series, Anatomy of a Scandal, has 6 episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer of Anatomy of a Scandal
Who is in the cast of Anatomy of a Scandal?
- Ben Radcliffe as Young James
- Josette Simon as Angela Regan
- Jonathan Coy as Judge Aled Luckhurst QC
- Violet Verigo as Krystyna
- Rita McDonald Damper as Main Whitehouse Jury
- Kudzai Sitima as Maggie Dobson
- Michelle Dockery as Kate Woodcroft
- Naomi Scott as Olivia
- Sienna Miller as Sophie Whitehouse
- Rupert Friend as James Whitehouse
- Kathryn Wilder as Kitty Ledger
- Sophie Jo Wasson as Clerk
- Missy Malek as Nikita
- James Hare as Public Gallery
- Sonny Poon Tip as Dan
- David Olawale Ayinde as Security Clerk Officer
- Ralph Davis as Junior
- Rupert Fawcett as Male QC
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which Movie /series is good or not for Their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.