Russian Doll Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Russian Doll Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Russian Doll age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Russian Doll is an American comedy-drama streaming television series, created by Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, and Amy Poehler.
Produced by Natasha Lyonne, Leslye Headland, Amy Poehler, Dave Becky
Production companies are Universal Television, Paper Kite Productions, and Jax Media. Distributed by NBCUniversal Television Distribution, Netflix.
Russian Doll Season 2 is scheduled to be released on April 20, 2022, by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Russian Doll
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Russian Doll Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Russian Doll Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Russian Doll Age Rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the Series
Dying is Easy. It’s Living That’s Hard.
Synopsis of the Series Russian Doll
Russian Doll follows a woman named Nadia who is caught in a time loop as the guest of honor at a seemingly inescapable party one night in New York City. She dies repeatedly, always restarting at the same moment at the party, as she tries to figure out what is happening to her. She meets a man who is experiencing exactly the same thing in a different event…[Wikipedia].
The series, Russian Doll includes:-
- Some sexual content
- Nudity shown
- Bloody content
- Moderate violence
- Some People death
- Quite disturbing to watch
- Severe use of profanity
- Words like f*k, damn, hell
- Alcohol drinking
- Smoking Cigrattes
- Russian Doll Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Russian Doll
The series, Russian Doll has 15 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Russian Doll?
- Natasha Lyonne as Nadia Vulvokov
- Brooke Timber portrays Nadia as a child
- Greta Lee as Maxine
- Yul Vazquez as John Reyes
- Charlie Barnett as Alan Zaveri
- Elizabeth Ashley as Ruth Brenner
- Kate Jennings Grant portrays a young Ruth
- Annie Murphy
- Dascha Polanco as Beatrice
- Jeremy Bobb as Mike Kershaw
- Brendan Sexton III as Horse
- Rebecca Henderson as Lizzy
- Ritesh Rajan as Ferran
- Ken Beck as a paramedic
- Max Knoblauch as a paramedic
- Yoni Lotan as Ryan
- Burt Young as Joe
- Waris Ahluwalia as Wardog
- David Cale as Dr. Daniel
- Devin Ratray as a deli customer
- Stephen Adly Guirgis as Peter
- Tami Sagher as Shifra
- Jonathan Hadary as the rabbi at the Tifereth Israel Synagogue
- Lillias White as Dr. Zaveri, Alan’s mother
- Charisma Glasper as Jordanna, Lizzy’s girlfriend
- JD Samson as a Postmates delivery person
- Michelle Buteau as a woman who pepper sprays Alaner
- Jocelyn Bioh as Claire
- Mirirai Sithole as Audrey
- Chloë Sevigny as Lenora Vulvokov
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
director -Leslye Headland