Baby Fever Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Baby Fever Parents Guide Series, read the full article and it will help you know about the Series Baby Fever age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating—Baby Fever Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Baby Fever is a Danish romantic comedy-drama Series, Created by Amalie Næsby Fick, and Nikolaj Feifer.
Production companies are Apple Tree Productions, ITV Studios
Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Baby Fever
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Season – 1
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Country of origin – Denmark
Language – Danish
Also known as- Do Nada, Grávida
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Baby Fever Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch Series first, it may not good. Either you watch the Series and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching the Series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Series
Baby Fever Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Baby Fever
The Series, Baby Fever includes:-
- Sexual content
- Kissing scenes
- Some nudity
- Alcohol consumption
- Profanity is used
- Baby Fever Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Baby Fever
The series, Baby Fever has 6 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Baby Fever?
- Josephine Park as Nana
- Olivia Joof Lewerissa as Simone
- Simon Sears as Mathias
- Charlotte Munck as Helle
- Mikael Birkkjær as Niels-Anders
- Emil Prenter as Flot Fys
- Tammi Øst as Lise Lacour
- Jesper Ole Feit Andersen as Anton
- Ida Cæcilie Rasmussen as Christina
- Troels Thorsen as Tobias
- Amalie Lindegård as Marie
- Silja Eriksen Jensen as Patricia
- Lui Bernburg as Bastian
- Morten Jørgensen as Carsten
- Thomas Levin as Jannick
- Anne Sofie Wanstrup as Maja
- Amelia Hoy as Latifa
- Lisa Carlehed as Lene
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which Series/Movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Director-Amalie Næsby Fick, Nikolaj Feifer