All Rise (TV series)
All Rise Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about All Rise Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of All Rise age rating. All Rise Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
All Rise (stylized as all rise.) is an American legal drama television series, Based on Courtroom 302 by Steve Bogira. created by Greg Spottiswood.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
The first season was premiered on CBS on September 23, 2019, However, and The third season is scheduled to premiere on June 7, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – All Rise
Age Rating – TV-PG
Aspect ratio – 16:9 HD
Language – English United States
Tips for Parents Guides | All Rise Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
All Rise Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The series, All Rise Age Rating is TV-PG.
The tagline of the series
Shake Up the System. Bring Down the Hammer.
Synopsis of the Series All Rise
All Rise revolves around the personal lives of judges, prosecutors, and public defenders in a Los Angeles courthouse.
The plot follows newly appointed Judge Lola Carmichael, a highly regarded and impressive former deputy district attorney who does not intend to sit back on the bench in her new role, but instead leans in, immediately pushing the boundaries and challenging the expectations of what a judge can be....Source:-Wikipedia
The series, All Rise includes:-
- No Nudity
- No Sexual reference
- Mild Drinking Alcohol
- No Such violence
- Some emotional scenes
- No Bloody content
- Profanity use
- All Rise Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of All Rise
The series, All Rise has 58 episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of All Rise?
- Simone Missick as Judge Lola Carmichael
- Wilson Bethel as Deputy District Attorney Mark Callan
- Jessica Camacho as Emily Lopez
- J. Alex Brinson as Deputy Sheriff Luke Watkins
- Ruthie Ann Miles as Sherri Kansky
- Lindsay Mendez as Sara Castillo
- Marg Helgenberger as Judge Lisa Benner
- Lindsey Gort as Amy Quinn
- Audrey Corsa as Samantha Powell
- Reggie Lee as Head DDA Thomas Choi
- Mitch Silpa as DDA Clayton Berger
- Tony Denison as Vic Callan
- Paul McCrane as Judge Jonas Laski
- Suzanne Cryer as DDA Maggie Palmer
- Joe Williamson as Kevin Harris
- Peter MacNicol as Judge Albert Campbell
- Ryan Michelle Bathe as Rachel Audubon
- Patricia Rae as Judge Abigail Delgado
- L. Scott Caldwell as Roxy Robinson
- Brent Jennings as Charles Carmichael
- Bret Harrison as Ben Benner
- Rebecca Field as Carol Coleman
- Samantha Marie Ware as Vanessa “Ness” Johnson
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie/series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.