Becoming Elizabeth Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Becoming Elizabeth Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ Becoming Elizabeth age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Becoming Elizabeth age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Becoming Elizabeth is an upcoming American-British drama series, Created by Anya Reiss.
The series, Becoming Elizabeth is scheduled to premiere on Starz on June 12, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Becoming Elizabeth
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishUnited States, United Kingdom
Official Website – Starz
Tips for Parents Guides | Becoming Elizabeth Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Becoming Elizabeth Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Becoming Elizabeth age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Becoming Elizabeth
The series follows the younger years of Queen Elizabeth I, an orphaned teenager who becomes embroiled in the politics of the English court on her journey to secure the crown.
The series, Becoming Elizabeth includes:-
- Sexual references
- Substance use
- Some emotional scenes
- Bloody content
- Becoming Elizabeth Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Becoming Elizabeth
The series, Becoming Elizabeth has 8 Episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Becoming Elizabeth?
- Alicia von Rittberg as Queen Elizabeth I
- Romola Garai as Queen Mary I
- Jessica Raine as Catherine Parr
- Tom Cullen as Thomas Seymour
- Bella Ramsey as Lady Jane Grey
- Jamie Parker as John Dudley
- Oliver Zetterström as King Edward VI
- John Heffernan as Duke of Somerset
- Jamie Blackley as Robert Dudley
- Jacob Avery as Guildford Dudley
- Alexandra Gilbreath as Kat Ashley
- Leo Bill as Henry Grey
- Ekow Quartey as Pedro
- Alex Macqueen as Stephen Gardiner
- Olivier Huband as Ambassador Guzman
- Robert Whitelock as Robert Kett
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.