Boon (Movie 2022)
Boon Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Boon Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Boon age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Boon is a 2022 action crime drama French drama film, directed by Derek Presley and written by Neal McDonough and Derek Presley.
The Movie, Boon is released on April 1, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Boon
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Cinedigm
Tips for Parents Guides | Boon Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Boon Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this Movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie is released but the age rating is not available yet, but we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Boon
The widowed Catherine is busy trying to protect herself and her son from a local criminal organization. When Nick Boon and Catherine’s lives cross paths they find themselves leaning on each other to protect everything they stand for….IMDB.
The Movie, Boon includes:-
- Some sexual Refrence
- Mild Nudity
- Kissing scenes
- Severe violence
- Use of weapons
- Drinking alcohol.
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Profanity use
- Fighting scenes
- Boon Parents Guide For their Kids
The release date of the Boon movie
The Movie, Boon, is released on April 1, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Boon?
- Neal McDonough as Boon
- Tommy Flanagan as Mr. Fitzgerald
- Christina Ochoa as Emilia Fitzgerald
- Jason Scott Lee as Killa
- James Madio as Bud
- Gabrielle Carteris as Mayor Owen
- Christiane Seidel as Catherine
- Demetrius Grosse as Agent Redd
- Pat Monahan
- John Patrick Jordan as Pryce
- Jake Melrose as Elijah
- Karena Bush as City Council Woman President
- Jhon Goodwin as The Man
- Barbara Terzieff as Betty
- Jason Gray as Henchman #3
- Frank A. Hays as Businessman
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.