Dirty Lines Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Dirty Lines Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Dirty Lines age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dirty Lines is an upcoming Netflix’s upcoming Dutch comedy-drama series. Created by Tomas Kaan, Anna van der Heide.
The Series, Dirty Lines is set to release on April 8, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Dirty Lines
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Dirty Lines Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Dirty Lines Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the TV-Series does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Dirty Lines
In 1980s Amsterdam, a family starts the first-ever phone sex line but being in the business of sexual desires leads them to question their own…….-IMDB
The series, Dirty Lines include:-
- Use of alcohol
- Sexual content
- Sexual references
- Drug abuse
- Mild Profanity use
- Dirty Lines Parents Guide For their Kids
Official details of Dirty Lines
The series, Dirty Lines has 6 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Dirty Lines?
- Charlie Chan Dagelet as Natasja
- Abbey Hoes as Anoek
- Benja Bruijning as Leon
- Joes Brauers as Mischa
- Eric van Sauers as Orlando
- Julia Akkermans as Janna
- Michael Muller as Alexander
- Nick Golterman as Willem
- Minne Koole as Frank
- Ayla Satijn as Eva
- Joy Delima as Marly
- Chris Peters as Ramon
- Manoushka Zeegelaar Breeveld
- Pip Lieke Lucas as Robine
- Casper Nusselder
- Laura Bakker
- Yari van der Linden
- Andre Dongelmans
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.