Sanditon Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Sanditon Parents Guide TV-Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Series Sanditon Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Sanditon Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Sanditon is a British historical drama television series, Based on Sanditon by Jane Austen, Created by Andrew Davies. Produced by Red Planet Pictures.
Production companies are Red Planet Pictures, Independent Television, Masterpiece Theatre.
The first season was premiered on 25 August 2019, However, the second season is premiered on March 20, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
TV-Series Name – Sanditon
Age Rating – TV-14
Language – English
Also known as – Сандітон
Tips for Parents Guides | Sanditon Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Sanditon TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Sanditon Age Rating is TV-14 for the content shown.
Synopsis of the TV-Series
A chance accident brings Charlotte Heywood to Sanditon, a seaside resort on the cusp of dramatic change. Spirited and unconventional, Charlotte is initially keen to experience everything the town has to offer but is then shocked by its scheming and ambitious inhabitants and intrigued by the secrets they share. When Charlotte is tactlessly forthright about the family of enthusiastic entrepreneur Tom Parker, she immediately clashes with his handsome but wild younger brother Sidney. Amidst the rival suitors and unexpected danger, can Charlotte and Sidney see past each other’s flaws and find love?…. Wikipedia
The TV-Series, Sanditon includes:-
- Sexual reference
- Mild nudity
- Alcohol and drugs
- Some intense scenes
- Some violence
- Self-harm scenes
- Hand to hand combat
- Profanity use
- Sanditon Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Sanditon Series
The series, Sanditon has 15 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Sanditon?
- Rose Williams as Charlotte Heywood
- Theo James as Sidney Parker
- Kate Ashfield as Mary Parker
- Crystal Clarke as Georgiana Lambe
- Turlough Convery as Arthur Parker
- Jack Fox as Sir Edward Denham
- Kris Marshall as Tom Parker
- Matthew Needham as Mr. Crowe
- Anne Reid as Lady Denham
- Alexandra Roach as Diana Parker
- Lily Sacofsky as Clara Brereton
- Charlotte Spencer as Esther Denham
- Mark Stanley as Lord Babington
- Leo Suter as James Stringer
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Created by-Andrew Davies