Father Stu Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Father Stu Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Father Stu age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Father Stu Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Father Stu (also titled Stu) is an American Christian biographical drama film written and directed by Rosalind Ross.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Father Stu
Directed by – Rosalind Ross
Age Rating – R
Release Date – April 15, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 1.37 : 1
Language – English
Country of origin – United States
Also known as – Отец Стю
Official website – Sony Pictures Releasing
Tips for Parents Guides | Father Stu Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Father Stu Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Father Stu Age Rating is R for language throughout.
Synopsis of the Movie Father Stu
After surviving a motorcycle accident, a former boxer and longtime agnostic start to wonder if he can use his second chance to help others, leading to the surprising realization that he’s meant to be a Catholic priest.
The movie, Father Stu includes:-
- Intense scenes
- Smoking is shown
- Fighting scenes
- Car accident
- Use of alcohol
- Profanity uses
- Father Stu Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
The release date of the Father Stu movie
The Movie, Father Stu is released on April 15, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Father Stu?
- Mark Wahlberg as Stuart Long
- Mel Gibson as Bill Long
- Jacki Weaver
- Annet Mahendru
- Teresa Ruiz
- Winter Ave Zoli as Allison
- Alain Uy as Tim
- Ned Bellamy as Dr. Novack
- Ronnie Gene Blevins as Bartender
- Michael Fairman as Randall
- Faith Jefferies as Time Keeper…
- Niko Nicotera as Barfly
- Annie Lee as Dr. Wan
- Carlos Leal as Father Garcia
- Molly Baker as Mrs. Ferris
- Chiquita Fuller as Waitress
- Bryan Kreutz as Bar Patron
- Mariah Maison as Cute Big Sky Nurse
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.