The Takedown Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Takedown Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Takedown Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Takedown age rating. The Takedown Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Takedown is a 2022 Netflix film, directed by Louis Leterrier and written by Stéphane Kazandjian.
Produced by Eric Altmayer, Nicolas Altmayer, Henri Deneubourg, and Spencer Hawken.
Production companies are Mandarin Films. Distributed by Netflix.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Takedown
Age Rating – TV-MA
Release Date – May 6, 2022
Aspect ratio – 2.35 : 1
Tips for Parents Guides | The Takedown Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Takedown Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, The Takedown age rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the movie
Two Cops. One Case. No Clue.
Synopsis of the Movie The Takedown
The movie, The Takedown, includes:-
- No sexual reference
- No nudity
- No Violence
- Mild Drinking alcohol
- Fighting scenes
- Car crashed
- Profanity uses
- The Takedown Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
The release date of The Takedown movie
The Movie, The Takedown, is released on May 6, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Takedown?
- Omar Sy as Ousmane Diakité
- Laurent Lafitte as François Monge
- Izïa Higelin as Alice
- Dimitri Storoge as Brunner
- Jean-Louis Tilburg as Contrôleur
- Caroline Mathieu as Caroline
- Luka Quinn as Fils Brunner
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Created by-Louis Leterrier