Green Eggs and Ham Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Green Eggs and Ham Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Green Eggs and Ham age rating. Green Eggs and Ham Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Green Eggs and Ham (Also known as Green Eggs and Ham: The Second Serving )is an American animated comedy-adventure streaming television series, based on Green Eggs and Ham and The Butter Battle Book by Dr. Seuss.
Production companies are Gulfstream Pictures, A Stern Talking To, A Very Good Production, and Warner Bros. Animation.
Distributed by Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
The first season was premiered on November 8, 2019, on Netflix. However, the second season was released on April 8, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Green Eggs and Ham
Age Rating – TV-Y7
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Green Eggs and Ham Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Green Eggs and Ham Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Green Eggs, and Ham Age Rating is TV-Y7 for very mild slapstick.
Synopsis of the Series Green Eggs and Ham
Beginning in Season 1, Sam-I-Am salvages the interesting Chickeraffe from a zoo, saying that he means to return it to its normal environment. After he unintentionally trades his satchel, containing the Chickeraffe, for that of bombed innovator Guy-Am-I (the anonymous person in the first book), Sam and Guy end up on an excursion experience with E.B., a young lady who needs to embrace the Chickeraffe as a pet, and E.B’s. overprotective mother Michellee, who is likewise a heartfelt interest for Guy.
The four are sought after by Hervnick Z. Snerz, a small, detestable, well off, and haughty poacher and gatherer, who needs to guarantee the Chickeraffe (named Mr. Jenkins by E.B.) as a prize; two baffling “B.A.D.G.U.Y.S.” named McWinkle and Gluntz who need to convey it to their chief, the Bigman; and Snerz’s abundance tracker, the Goat (as in the goat that rhymed with “boat” in the book).
The series, Green Eggs and Ham includes:-
- A lot of fun and adventure
- No Violence
- Fully animated
- Some kissing scenes
- No Nudity
- Fully kid- Friendly
- Fantasy violence
- No sexual content
- Green Eggs and Ham Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of Green Eggs and Ham
The series, Green Eggs and Ham has 23 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the voice-cast of Green Eggs and Ham?
- Eloise Little as Green Eggs and Ham
- Frankie Minchella as Henry
- Nana Agyeman-Bediako as Will
- Yasmina El-Abd as Safiya
- Rik Young as Alistair Throckmorton
- Elisa Doughty as Henrietta Throckmorton
- Momo Yeung as Miss Krait
- Anthony J. Abraham as Artie
- Charlie Cattrall as Yaret the Chief Serpent
- Olivia Barrowclough as Nigella
- Nahid Leader as Queen Hatshepsut
- Trine Thielen as The Flautist
- Barbara Hellemans as Living Mummy
- Berthe Tanwo Njole as Florence
- Patrick Scott Jeffries as Dr. Thurber
- Salim Kissari as Overseer
- Manzul Tavrus as Aapep
- Axel Baille as Serpent
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.