High Expectations (Movie-2022)
High Expectations Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the High Expectations Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie High Expectations age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the High Expectations age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by CDW Films.
The Movie, High Expectations is released on April 7, 2022.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – High Expectations
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Official Website – Fathom Events
Tips for Parents Guides | High Expectations Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
High Expectations Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie is released but the age rating is not available yet, we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie High Expectations
Jack Davis (Taylor Gray) finds himself adrift after his father, the legendary Coach Davis (Kelsey Grammer), cuts him from his renowned soccer club, the Carolina Mantis. Estranged from his father, at odds with his brother, Mantis All-Star goalie Sam (Adam Aalderks), and desperate for purpose, Jack turns to his ex-girlfriend Sophia (Ally Brooke). Jack is inspired by her tough love and unwavering pursuit to become a recording artist. He tackles his depression and takes one last shot at his lifelong dream, by trying out for a rival soccer club. Can Jack finally prove that he is worthy of his dad’s love? Can he forgive and believe in second chances?—IMDB
The Movie, High Expectations include:-
- No use of alcohol
- No smoking
- No Sexual content
- High expectations in-game
- Tackles with depression
- Some emotional scenes
- High Expectations Parents Guide For their Kids
The release date of High Expectations movie
The Movie, High Expectations, is released on April 7, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of High Expectations?
- Kelsey Grammer
- Taylor Gray as Jack
- Josh Ventura as Dennis
- Ally Brooke as Sofia
- Ben VanderMey as Greg
- Brook Sill as Sarah
- Andi Matheny as Joan
- Tony Demil as Wally
- Mallory Hoff as Woman Reporter
- Greg Corbett as Coach Creekmore
- Wes Jetton as Mike
- Alec Lipscomb as Young Sam
- Jackson Geach as Jerry
- Hope E. Hollins as Business Man
- Shaun MacLean as Paul Davis
- Tamika Shannon as Receptionist
- Ali Ashtigo as Soccer Player
- Briana Scurry
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.