I Love My Dad (2022)
I Love My Dad Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about I Love My Dad Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. I Love My Dad Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Love My Dad is a 2022 American comedy film, written and directed by James Morosini.
Production companies are Hantz Motion Pictures, Atlas Industries, Burn Later Productions, and American High. Distributed by Magnolia Pictures.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – I Love My Dad
Directed by – James Morosini
Age Rating – R
Release Date – August 5, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official website- Magnolia Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | I Love My Dad Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
I Love My Dad Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
I Love My Dad Age Rating is R for sexual content and language.
Synopsis of the Movie I Love My Dad
After Franklin blocks his father Chuck on social media, Chuck “catfishes” his son by impersonating a waitress named Becca online. Chuck then agrees to drive Franklin to Maine to meet Becca, knowing that it might be the last straw in their father-son relationship.
The movie, I Love My Dad includes:-
- Use of profanity
- Kissing scene
- No Weapon uses
- Some sexual content
- Mild Nudity
- Strong language
- No violence
- I Love My Dad Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The release date of, I Love My Dad movie
The movie, I love my Dad is set to release on August 5, 2022
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of I Love My Dad?
- Patton Oswalt as Chuck
- James Morosini as Franklin
- Claudia Sulewski as Becca
- Amy Landecker as Diane
- Lil Rel Howery as Jimmy
- Rachel Dratch as Erica
- Ricky Velez as Derek
- Sarah Helbringer as Haley
- Sheri Fairchild as Suzanne(as Shari Fairchild)
- Seamus Callahan as Young Franklin
- J.P. Edwards as Dude
- Afrim Gjonbalaj asTeam Manager
- Zae’on James as Little Kid
- Patrick Klein as Counselor
- Ricky Pak as Group Leader
- Mike Sutton
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.