She Said Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is suitable for your kid?. To know more details about the She Said Parents Guide movie, just read the full article; it will help you know about movie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. She Said Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
She Said is an American drama film, directed by Maria Schrader.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – She Said
Directed by – Maria Schrader
Age Rating – R
Release Date – November 18, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 1.85 : 1
Country of origin – United States
Language – English
Official Website – Universal Pictures
Tips for Parents Guides | She Said Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
She Said Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Menu Age Rating is R for strong/disturbing violent content, language throughout, and some sexual references.
Synopsis of the Movie She Said
New York Times reporters Megan Twohey and Jodi Kantor break one of the most important stories in a generation — a story that helped launch the #MeToo movement and shattered decades of silence around the subject of sexual assault in Hollywood.
The movie, She Said includes:-
- Use of profanity
- No Nudity
- No Kissing scene
- Weapon uses
- She Said Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of She Said movie
The Movie is released on November 18, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of She Said?
- Zoe Kazan as Jodi Kantor
- Carey Mulligan as Megan Twohey
- Patricia Clarkson as Rebecca Corbett
- Andre Braugher as Dean Baquet
- Samantha Morton as Zelda Perkins
- Tom Pelphrey
- Adam Shapiro
- Jennifer Ehle
- Peter Friedman
- Mike Houston as Harvey Weinstein
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.