Love, Victor (2020-2022)
Love Victor Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Love Victor Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Love Victor age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Inspired by Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli Love, Simon by Elizabeth Berger & Isaac Aptaker.
Produced by Nick Robinson, and Shawn Wilt.
Production companies are Temple Hill Entertainment, No Helmet Productions, The Walk-Up Company, and 20th Television. Distributed by Disney Platform Distribution
The first season was premiered on June 17, 2020, However. The second season premiered on June 11, 2021. the third and final season which is set to premiere on June 15, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Love, Victor
Age Rating – TV-14
EnglishOfficial Website – Hulu
Tips for Parents Guides | Love Victor Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Love, Victor Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Love Victor Age Rating is TV-14.
The tagline of the series
Love isn’t always a straight line
Synopsis of the Series Love, Victor
The first season focuses on a new student at Creekwood High School, Victor. The series follows his journey of self-discovery: facing challenges at home and struggling with his sexual orientation. He reaches out to Simon when it seems too difficult for him to navigate through high school.
The second season deals with the aftermath of his coming out and follows Victor as he navigates through this new world with his friends, while also dealing with his relationship with Benji, which is tested multiple times, due in part to Victor’s family and a new possible love interest...…Wikipedia
The series, Love Victor includes:-
- Kissing scene
- No nudity
- Guy relationship
- Life challenges
- Teens drinking alcohol
- Love Victor Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Love, Victor
The series, Love, Victor has 28 episodes in 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Love, Victor?
- Michael Cimino as Victor Salazar
- Rachel Hilson as Mia Brooks
- Anthony Turpel as Felix Westen
- Bebe Wood as Lake Meriwether
- Mason Gooding as Andrew
- George Sear as Benji Campbell
- Isabella Ferreira as Pilar Salazar
- Mateo Fernandez as Adrian Salazar
- James Martinez as Armando Salazar
- Ana Ortiz as Isabel Salazar
- Mekhi Phifer as Harold Brooks
- Sophia Bush as Veronica
- Charlie Hall as Kieran
- AJ Carr as Teddy
- Lukas Gage as Derek
- Betsy Brandt as Dawn Westen
- Ava Capri as Lucy
- Anthony Keyvan as Rahim
- Julie Benz as Shelby
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.