Now and Then Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Now and Then Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Now and Then age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Now & Then is the bilingual thriller series directed by Gideon Raff and Carlos Sedes.
Production companies are Apple TV+ and Bambú Producciones. Distributed by Apple TV+.
The Series is set to premiere on Apple TV+ on May 20, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Now and Then
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
English, SpanishOfficial Website – A24+
Tips for Parents Guides | Now and Then Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Now and Then Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Series does not release yet, age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Now and Then
Set in Miami with an all-Hispanic cast, Now and Then explores the differences between youthful aspirations and the reality of adulthood, when the lives of a group of college best friends are forever changed after a celebratory weekend ends up with one of them dead. Now, 20 years later, the remaining five are reluctantly reunited by a threat that puts their seemingly perfect worlds at risk.—Nellie Andreeva
The series Now and Then includes:-
- Sexual content
- Mild Nudity shown
- No violence
- No Bloody content
- Use of profanity
- Words like f*k, damn, hell
- Alcohol drinking
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Now and Then Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Now and Then
The series, Now and Then has 8 episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Now and Then?
- Martín Fajardo as Luis Cruz
- Gala Bichir as Claudia Cruz
- Mateo Guerrero as Mario Cruz
- Jimmy Shaw as Francis Marwen
- Gary Anthony Stennette as Peterson
- Ella Kweku as Belinda
- Benjamin Fisher as Brendan
- Alex Hafner Steve Howard
- Steve Howard as Brady
- Mark Schardan as Willis
- Miriam Cooke as Lisa Sullivan
- Amber Shana Williams as School Principal
- Marita de Lara as Asistente Funeral…
- Verónica Polo as Shirley Marwen
- Nikol Kollars as Nicole Salazar
- Del Mar Richardson as Dr. Duane Thomas
- Rosie Perez as Flora
- Zeljko Ivanek as Sullivan
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.