Prey for the Devil Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about the Prey for the Devil Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Movie Prey for the Devil age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Movie When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Prey for the Devil age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Prey for the Devil is an American supernatural horror film directed by Daniel Stamm and written by Robert Zappia.
Produced by Paul Brooks, Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones, and Jessica Malanaphy.
Production companies are Gold Circle Films, and Lionsgate. Distributed by Lionsgate.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Prey for the Devil
Directed by – Daniel Stamm
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Prey for the Devil
Tips for Parents Guides | Prey for the Devil Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not suitable for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Prey for the Devil Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Prey for the Devil Age Rating is PG-13 for violent and disturbing content, terror, thematic elements, and brief language.
The tagline of the movie
It wants in
Synopsis of the Movie Prey for the Devil
The Movie, Prey for the Devil includes:-
- Some Thriller Content
- Horror Scene
- Scary images
- Prey for the Devil Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Prey for the Devil movie
The Movie, Prey for the Devil is released on October 28, 2022.
Is Prey for the Devil suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Prey for the Devil is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about the Prey for the Devil Rating. Assuming that the Prey for the Devil Rating places the movie in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true and the Prey for the Devil Rating places the substance in a classification that is reasonable just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch the Prey for the Devil. Subsequently, ensure you check the Prey for the Devil Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Prey for the Devil?
- Virginia Madsen as Dr. Peters
- Jacqueline Byers as Sister Ann
- Colin Salmon as Father Quinn
- Ben Cross as Cardinal Matthews
- Christian Navarro as Father Dante
- Lisa Palfrey as Sister Euphemia
- Nicholas Ralph as Father Raymond
- Tom Forbes as Matt
- Debora Zhecheva as Young Ann
- Velizar Binev as Father Bernhard
- Owen Davis as Emcee At Pub
- Posy Taylor as Natalie
- Anton Dimitrachkov as Priest
- Cora Kirk as Emilia
- Koyna Ruseva
- Martin Taskov as Priest
- Lazar Kirilov as Priest
- Elizabeth Gibson as Sister Kylie
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.