Take the Night Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Take the Night Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Take the Night age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Take the Night age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Take the Night is a Crime and Thriller film, directed & Written by Seth McTigue.
Produced by Julien P. Bourgon, Seth McTigue, Todd McTigue, Franco Sama
Production Companies are TDP FILMS, SM10 Films, and Samaco Films. Distributed by Saban Films.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Take the Night
Directed by – Seth McTigue
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Saban Films
Tips for Parents Guides | Take the Night Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Take the Night Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Take the Night is Age Rating is PG-13 for some violence.
The tagline of the movie
Their Crypto Fortune is at Stake
Synopsis of the Movie Take the Night
The Movie, Take the Night includes:-
- No sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Mild Profanity
- Sever violence
- No Drugs use
- Smoking Cigarettes
- Weapon use
- Take the Night Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Take the Night movie
The Movie, Take the Night is scheduled to be released on July 8, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Take the Night?
- Seth McTigue as Chad
- Roy Huang as William Chang
- Brennan Keel Cook .as Todd
- Sam Song Li as Robert Chang
- Shomari Love as Shannon
- Antonio Aaron as Justin
- Grace Serrano .as Melissa
- Ashwin Gore as Rekesh
- Bobby Nish as Isaac Chang
- Kelvin Han Yee as. Chang Father
- Leah Zhang as Chang Mother
- Pierce Kang as Young William Chang
- Kai To as Young Robert Chang
- Thomas Bell as Investigator
- Valéry Lessard as Sandy
- Bryan Fitzgerald as Bruce
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Take the Night
Directed by-Seth McTigue
Distributed by-Saban Films