Torn Hearts (2022)
Torn Hearts Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Torn Hearts Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Age Rating. The article includes. What’s Torn Hearts age rating for the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Torn Hearts Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Paige Pemberton, Paul Uddo
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Torn Hearts
Directed by – Brea Grant
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – May 20, 2022 (United States)
Country of origin – United States
Original Language – English
Also known as – Tattered Hearts
Tips for Parents Guides | Torn Hearts Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Torn Hearts Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the Movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie Torn Hearts
The movie, Torn Hearts includes:-
- Sexual content
- Mild Nudity
- Use of profanity
- Mild Alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- Bloody content
- Hand to hand combat
- Some comedy scenes
- Torn Hearts Parents Guide For their Kids.
Release date of Torn Hearts movie
The Movie Torn Hearts is scheduled to be released on May 20, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Perfect Pairing?
- Katey Sagal
- Shiloh Fernandez
- Joshua Leonard
- Abby Quinn
- Alexxis Lemire as Leigh
- Clarke Wolfe as Tammi
- Trina LaFargue as waitress (Natalie)
- Sailor Larocque as Young Harper
- Alon McKlveen as Hope Dutch
- Nathalie J. Alarcon as Electric guitarist
- Ronnie Yelverton as Nashville Bar Patron
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.