Westworld (TV series)
Westworld Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Westworld Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ Westworld age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Westworld age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Produced by Cherylanne Martin, Michael Polaire, Carly Wray, Stephen Semel, Noreen O’Toole, David Witz, Jordan Goldberg.
The Series, Westworld’sthird season premiered on March 15, 2020, however, the fourth season, which is set to premiere on June 26, 2022
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Westworld
Age Rating – TV-MA
Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi
Lisa Joy, Jonathan Nolan
EnglishAlso known as – Official Website – HBO
Tips for Parents Guides | Westworld Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Westworld Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Westworld Age Rating is TV-MA for Violence, Nudity, and Bloody content.
The tagline of the series
- Where life begins. (Season 1)
- Every hero has a code. (Season 1)
- Some places make you feel alive. (Season 1)
- Find your purpose. (Season 1)
- These violent delights have violent ends. (Season 1)
- Chaos takes control. (Season 2)
- Free will is not free. (Season 3)
- The real gods are coming (Season 3)
- Welcome back to Westworld. (season 2)
Synopsis of the Series Westworld
During the 2050s, Delos Inc. works a few amusement parks, including the American Old West-themed Westworld. Every climate is populated by “has”, biomechanical robots undefined to people. The Hosts are customized to satisfy the visitors’ every longing and will participate in — and be exposed to — each sort of brutal or potentially sexual movement.
Nonetheless, the Hosts’ modifications make it inconceivable for them to hurt any living thing or permit the visitors to be hurt. The recreation area’s administrators make accounts for these Hosts to do while connecting with visitors, however, the Hosts’ recollections are cleaned after every story is finished. Delos Inc. affirms that the Hosts, being machines and accordingly unequipped for encountering torment, can not be genuinely hurt by these situations the same way that a human would be.
The series, Westworld includes:-
- Sexual references
- Kissing scenes
- Explicit love scenes
- Man undressing
- Man in boxers
- Blood contents
- Stabbings on neck
- Violence depicted
- Head chopped off
- Face lacerated
- Hard combat fights
- car crash
- people threw out of glass doors
- People were beaten to death
- Severe curse words
- Cigarette smoking
- Westworld Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Westworld
The series, Westworld has 36 Episodes from 4 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Westworld?
- Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy
- Thandiwe Newton as Maeve Millay
- Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe
- James Marsden as Theodore “Teddy” Flood
- Ingrid Bolsø Berdal as Armistice
- Luke Hemsworth as Ashley Stubbs
- Sidse Babett Knudsen as Theresa Cullen
- Simon Quarterman as Lee Sizemore
- Rodrigo Santoro as Hector Escaton
- Angela Sarafyan as Clementine Pennyfeather
- Shannon Woodward as Elsie Hughes
- Ed Harris as the Man in Black
- Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Robert Ford
- Ben Barnes as Logan Delos
- Clifton Collins Jr. as Lawrence Gonzales
- Jimmi Simpson as William
- Tessa Thompson as Charlotte Hale
- Fares Fares as Antoine Costa
- Louis Herthum as Peter Abernathy
- Talulah Riley as Angela
- Gustaf Skarsgård as Karl Strand
- Katja Herbers as Emily Grace
- Zahn McClarnon as Akecheta
- Aaron Paul as Caleb Nichols
- Vincent Cassel as Engerraund Serac
- Tao Okamoto as Hanaryo
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.