Tell Me Lies Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know more details about the Tell Me Lies Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Tell Me Lies age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Tell Me Lies Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Tell Me Lies is Hulu’s upcoming Romantic Drama TV series, directed by Erin Feeley, Jonathan Levine, and Ed Lilly.
Production companies are 20th Television, Belletrist, Rebelle Media, Refinery29, and Vice Studios. Distributed by Disney+, Hulu.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Tell Me Lies
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Country of origin – United States EnglishOfficial Website – Hulu
Tips for Parents Guides | Tell Me Lies Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Tell Me Lies Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Tell Me Lies
The series, Tell Me Lies includes:-
- Use of profanity.
- Dark Fantasy
- Some emotional scenes
- Brief kissing scene
- Sexual reference
- Tell Me Lies Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Tell Me Lies
The series, Tell Me Lies has 10 Episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Tell Me Lies?
- Tyriq Withers as Tim
- Jade Fernandez as Nellie
- Aidan Alexander as Parker
- Gabriella Pession
- Edmund Donovan as Max
- Andrea Prevatt as Allie
- Joshua Allen as College Student
- Jennifer Leigh Mann as Beth Campbell
- Jacobi Hollingshed as Marcus
- Roger Berard as Hootie The Owl
- Grace Van Patten as Lucy Albright
- Jackson White as Stephen DeMarco
- Benjamin Wadsworth as Drew
- Catherine Missal as Bree
- Spencer House as Wrigley
- Branden Cook as Evan
- Natalee Linez as Lydia Montgomery
- Savanna Gann as Susie
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Tell Me Lies
Creator-Erin Feeley, Jonathan Levine, Ed Lilly