Vampire Academy Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is suitable for your kid? To know more details about Vampire Academy Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series Vampire Academy age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Vampire Academy Parents Guide?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Vampire Academy is an upcoming American fantasy horror television series. The series was adapted for Peacock by Julie Plec and Marguerite MacIntyre and is produced by Universal Television.
Production companies are My So-Called Company, Universal Television. Distributed by NBCUniversal Syndication Studios, Peacock.
Vampire Academy is set to premiere on September 15, 2022, on Peacock.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Vampire Academy
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Country of origin – United States EnglishOfficial Website – Peacock
Tips for Parents Guides | Vampire Academy Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Vampire Academy Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the series does not release yet, the age rating is also not available, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Series Vampire Academy
The series, Vampire Academy includes:-
- Use of profanity.
- Dark Fantasy
- Some emotional scenes
- No Nudity
- No sexual reference
- Vampire Academy Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of Vampire Academy
The series, Vampire Academy has 11 Episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Vampire Academy?
- Daniela Nieves as Lissa Dragomir
- Jennifer Kirby as Alberta Casey
- Craig Stevenson as Dane Zeklos
- Louisa Connolly-Burnham as Silver
- Alex Hafner as James
- Nikol Kollars as Moira Ozera
- Blake Patrick Anderson as Eddie Castile
- Amanda Drew as Diane
- Javier Ramos asDean Barnes
- Jim Sturgeon as Hans Croft
- Paul S. Tracey as Head Guardian
- Mia McKenna-Bruce as Mia Karp
- Kieron Moore as Dimitri Belikov
- André Dae Kim as Christian Ozera
- Sisi Stringer as Rose Hathaway
- J. August Richards as Victor Dashkov
- Jason Diaz as Andre Dragomir
- Max Parker as Mikhail Tanner
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Creator-Julie Plec, Marguerite MacIntyre